METKA EGN is expert across the full range of solar power applications, ranging from stand-alone solar parks to complex projects with integrated energy storage. The decades of experience of the MYTILINEOS group in the thermal power sector, also makes us an ideal partner for hybrid applications, which combine the advantages of renewable energy sources with conventional power generation. Within the domain of electrical infrastructure, we have significant experience and engineering capability essential for the successful integration of solar power to the grid. Further to the EPC activity, we are also experienced project developers. We have the experience and capacity to support solar PV and energy storage projects from inception, through the development and construction stages and for the complete lifetime of the project.
METKA EGN has extensive experience in utility scale solar projects, including bot ground mounted systems and large roof-top installations. METKA EGN’s solar power plants utilize well proven equipment from tier-1 suppliers. We have extensive experience in application of both string and centralized inverters, while we offer both fixed installations and single-axis tracker systems depending on project requirements. All installations are carried out under the supervision of METKA EGN’s experienced project engineers.
- Site identification and assessment
- Energy yield studies & optimization
- Environmental permits
- Electricity grid interconnections
- Planning and building permits
- Project Development agreements
- Greenfield & Brownfield Development
- Project Pipeline Acquisition
- Financial feasibility
- Power Purchase Agreement Analysis
- LCOE optimization
- Engineering, PV system design and technology selection.
- Procurement of equipment, contract negotiation and reviews.
- Project Management.
- Turn-key construction of solar PV projects.
- Performance test reviews.
- Plant operation and commissioning.
OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE
- Real-time Corrective Maintenance.
- Preventive Maintenance.
- Continuous plant optimization, maintenance and repairs.
- Real-time, online performance monitoring.
- Information management and reporting.