CIVIL / ELECTRICAL SITE ENGINEER – SPV PROJECTS – UNITED KINGDOM
METKA EGN, a utility-scale world class EPC, is seeking an electrical and/or civil site engineer to join its construction team. The successful candidate will work closely under the project management team to manage the on-site operations during the construction period to ensure on schedule completion and compliance with the company’s high-quality standards.
- Pre-condition site surveys
- Initial site setup and establishment (supported by the HSE site manager)
- Identification of local resources, materials, services
- Assist the HSE site manager with establishment and ongoing management of welfare and waste facilities, as well as plant hire (as required)
- Ongoing management of the on-site operations
- Ensure correct implementation of electrical, civil and mechanical construction drawings by the main subcontractor
- Supervise subcontractors schedule and works
- Report to the project manager any deviations from the PoW or scope by the subcontractors
- Quantity and quality receipt of on-site materials from main equipment and local suppliers
- Manage construction flow and timetable
- Provide technical support and guidance, solving on site problems
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly progress reports and documentation for internal use and client requirements
- Ensure compliance with QHSE procedures
- Management of site finishing works and demobilisation
- BSc/MEng in electrical or civil engineering. MSc in electrical or civil engineering is considered an advantage
- Ability to interpret electrical, mechanical and civil construction drawings is essential.
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD.
- Proven track record (minimum 5 years of working experience) in the construction of solar parks. Proven track record in the construction of solar parks in UK is considered an advantage.
- Having lived and/or worked in UK is considered an advantage
- Fluency in English essential
- Greek national or bilingual proficiency level of Greek language, both spoken and written is considered an advantage
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Site based – UK (various site locations across UK)
- Good remuneration package
- Full time / contract
CV’s can be sent to the following email address: email@example.com , quoting the position code “CIVIL / ELECTRICAL SITE ENGINEER – SPV PROJECTS -UK”