METKA-EGN Limited is a UK-based company providing turnkey EPC solutions for medium- to large-scale solar PV projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious, motivated and personable Corporate Attorney to join our team.
We are looking for a specialized Corporate Attorney to serve as an in-house counsel and handle all complex legal matters and projects. You will ensure the legality of commercial transactions and advise our company on legal rights and duties.
- Proven comparable law firm or Corporate experience for at least four years
- Proven background on corporate law, Civil & Commercial, knowledge of England & Wales Law (contract law, tax law, accounting, securities law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, licensing)
- Working Experience in UK or in International firm will be an asset
- Working Experience in Construction Company will be a strong asset
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Computer skills
- Current license to practice law
- BS, MSc degree in Law
- Flexibility to travel in various locations within Europe, USA, Arab States, Asia
- Evaluation & Cooperation with Group’s Chief Legal Officer regarding all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues.
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.)
- Draft and administer all contracts and more specifically EPC, Suppliers and Subcontractors Contracts
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings
CV’s can be sent to the following email address: Office@metka-egn.co.uk.
For further information please call : +44 20 8001 3341