METKA EGN, a utility-scale world class solar EPC, is seeking experienced Site Engineers to join its Construction Team. The successful candidates will work closely under the Project Management team to manage the on-site operations during the construction period to ensure on schedule completion and compliance with the company’s quality standards.
- Pre-condition site surveys
- Initial site setup and establishment (supported by the Site Manager)
- Identification of local resources, materials, services
- Assist the Site Manager with establishment and ongoing management of welfare and waste facilities, as well as plant hire (as required)
- Ongoing management of the on-site operations
- Ensure correct implementation of electrical, civil and mechanical construction drawings by the main Subcontractor
- Supervise subcontractors schedule and works
- Report to the Project Manager any deviations from the PoW or scope by the subcontractors
- Quantity and quality receipt of on-site materials from main equipment and local suppliers
- Manage construction flow and timetable
- Provide technical support and guidance, solving on site problems
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly progress reports and documentation for internal use and Client requirements
- Ensure compliance with QH&SE procedures
- Management of site finishing works and demobilisation
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering or other related Engineering fields
- Ability to interpret electrical, mechanical and civil construction drawings is essential.
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD is considered an advantage.
- Proven track record in the construction of solar parks, with a minimum 3 years’ experience in large scale solar plants (min. 15MW)
- Spanish national or bilingual proficiency level of Spanish language, both spoken and written
- Fluency in English will be considered an advantage
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
CV’s can be sent to the following email address: email@example.com, quoting the position code “Sp.S.ENG”.