METKA EGN is expert across the full range of solar power applications, ranging from stand-alone solar parks to complex projects with integrated energy storage. The decades of experience of the MYTILINEOS group in the thermal power sector, also makes us an ideal partner for hybrid applications, which combine the advantages of renewable energy sources with conventional power generation. Within the domain of electrical infrastructure, we have significant experience and engineering capability essential for the successful integration of solar power to the grid. Further to the EPC activity, we are also experienced project developers. We have the experience and capacity to support solar PV and energy storage projects from inception, through the development and construction stages and for the complete lifetime of the project.
We provide large-scale battery based energy storage solutions, both integrated with solar PV plant and stand-alone. Apart from the ability to store and deliver energy on demand, the responsiveness of battery systems makes them ideal to provide network operators with innovative solutions for frequency response which help to stabilize electricity grids. Energy storage systems are generally supplied in modular designs, which are easily scalable and are able to deliver multi-MW output. In order to successfully apply battery technology in utility scale applications we apply sophisticated control concepts with automated battery management systems.
- Site identification and assessment
- Energy yield studies & optimization
- Environmental permits
- Electricity grid interconnections
- Planning and building permits
- Project Development agreements
- Greenfield & Brownfield Development
- Project Pipeline Acquisition
- Financial feasibility
- Power Purchase Agreement Analysis
- LCOE optimization
- Engineering, PV system design and technology selection.
- Procurement of equipment, contract negotiation and reviews.
- Project Management.
- Turnkey construction of solar PV projects.
- Performance test reviews.
- Plant operation and commissioning.
OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE
- Real-time Corrective Maintenance.
- Preventive Maintenance.
- Continuous plant optimization, maintenance and repairs.
- Real-time, online performance monitoring.
- Information management and reporting.