ASSOCIATE/ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, PROJECT FINANCE
METKA EGN, is hiring for Associate/Associate Director to support the global head of project finance, and respective development team members in focus regions (Europe, APAC, LATAM), on all activities related to financing of projects, including market and risk analysis, financial modelling, project finance bankability, bonding requirements and finance execution.
Reports to the Project Finance Director.
- Manage financial models from project identification, through investment assessment and approvals, and transaction execution
- Prepare investment papers, market analysis, bank teasers
- Maintain database of relevant renewables market transactions for pertinent jurisdictions
- Prepare RfPs for lending terms, assess bank offers, review documentation
- Manage bank processes, including NDAs, information provision, soliciting and assessing responses, due diligence coordination
- Assist with deal execution, including documentation, coordination of advisors, hedging, guarantees
- Direct reports: 0-3
- Overall total reports: 0-3
- Budgetary responsibility: none
- Operating environment: Office. External meetings in London, and occasional business trips around Europe.
- Specific KPIs: Develop sound grasp of Metka EGN solar/storage development business, and internal processes for project development, assessment, approval and financing. Maintain high reliability and accuracy in all project finance process activities.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, business, economics, engineering
- Technical Competencies: financial modelling, credit/investment analysis, familiarity with project financing process, basic understanding of relevant accounting and legal principles for non-recourse project financing.
- 3-5 years of project finance experience, in a bank, fund or advisory firm.
- Renewables experience preferred though not necessary.
- Substantial experience with building and using financial models is crucial.
- CFA, ACA or other accounting/finance qualification beneficial
- London or Madrid
CV’s can be sent to the following email address: email@example.com