OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE (O&M) PROJECT MANAGER
METKA EGN, a utility scale world class solar EPC, is seeking to employ an experienced Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Project Manager to join the existing O&M team in Thessaloniki.
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all site activities related to designated projects are carried out in line with the company O&M guidelines and requirements. More specifically:
- Manage a portfolio of solar plants, ensuring that all O&M works are undertaken in accordance with the contractual scope, efficiently and effectively
- Ensure works are organised to maximise performance and safe operation of the plant
- Implement good H&S best practices
- Assist with other daily O&M requirements and administrative activities
- Help with the development of company processes
- Educational background in the field of Electrical Engineering/Electronics
- Experience in LV and MV electrical schematics
- Proven track record in Project Management and O&M activities of operational solar plants
- Excellent use of spoken and written English
- Good communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Availability to travel if required
- Team spirit
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE
- Professional experience in projects more than 500KWp
The position is based in Stavroupoli, Thessaloniki, Greece.
CV’s can be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position code “O&M1”.