METKA EGN, an utility-scale world class solar EPC contractor, is seeking a Technical Manager to participate in the Engineering, Project Managment, Construction and Commissioning phase of large scale PV – Solar and Batteries – Storage projects and to cooperate with the Engineering Department or Engineering contractors, the Project Management team and the Construction teams.
- Liaise with the engineering department or engineering contractors during the design phase to ensure that local regulations are being met
- Liaise with local agencies, DNOs, etc to clarify processes and local requirements
- Provide clarifications and flag critical technical points to the local site teams prior to the start of construction
- Ensure that construction drawings are implemented on field
- Support the Project Management and Construction teams in regards to the technical details of the projects
- Participate in the projects’ commissioning process by defining proper commissioning steps and ensuring that sites have reached commission stage
- Participate in meetings to provide technical support to the project management team
- Being the point of contact for local investors’ technical teams and work with the engineering department to resolve technical issues in the best interest of the company
- Assist local project management teams in the tender preparation on clarifying technical scope and reviewing technical part of the tender
- Assist project management team to define the technical scope of subcontractors after liaising with engineering department
- The local technical manager will be based at the local office
- Will need to travel frequently to the construction sites and will report directly to the Senior Project Manager or General Manager.
- He will need to be Senior Electrical Engineer with at least 5 years’ construction experience and preferably in the PV – Solar and Batteries – Storage sector. Experience in Batteries – Storage projects will be considered as additional benefit.
- Spain or U.K or Italy
CV’s can be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position code “SP.TM”, ”UK.TM”, ”IT.TM”