METKA EGN, an utility-scale world class solar EPC contractor, is seeking a Technical Manager to participate in the Engineering, Project Managment, Construction and Commissioning phase of large scale PV – Solar and Batteries – Storage projects and to cooperate with the Engineering Department or Engineering contractors, the Project Management team and the Construction teams.
- Liaise with the engineering department or engineering contractors during the design phase to ensure that local regulations are being metLiaise with local agencies, DNOs, etc to clarify processes and local requirements
- Provide clarifications and flag critical technical points to the local site teams prior to the start of construction
- Ensure that construction drawings are implemented on field
- Support the Project Management and Construction teams in regards to the technical details of the projects
- Participate in the projects’ commissioning process by defining proper commissioning steps and ensuring that sites have reached commission stage
- Participate in meetings to provide technical support to the project management team
- Being the point of contact for local investors’ technical teams and work with the engineering department to resolve technical issues in the best interest of the company
- Assist local project management teams in the tender preparation on clarifying technical scope and reviewing technical part of the tender
- Assist project management team to define the technical scope of subcontractors after liaising with engineering department
- The local technical manager will be based at the local office
- Will need to travel frequently to the construction sites and will report directly to the Senior Project Manager or General Manager.
- He will need to be Senior Electrical Engineer with at least 5 years’ construction experience and preferably in the PV – Solar and Batteries – Storage sector. Experience in Batteries – Storage projects will be considered as additional benefit.
- Spain or U.K or Italy
CV’s can be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position code “SP.TM”, ”UK.TM”, ”IT.TM”